- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
• Troubleshot, diagnose and resolve problems, or advice on the appropriate action or walk around.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware, peripheral and software.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Ensures proper recording, documentation and closure of issues.
Education & Certifications
• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related computer subject.
• Microsoft Certified Professional (MTA, MCSA or MCSE) is a plus
Necessary Knowledge & Experience
• 1-2 years of relevant technical experience on Windows 7 or above and Microsoft Office 2013/365
• Oral and written communication English skills (Arabic desirable), Customer empathy and listening skills.
• A comprehensive understanding of PC software, operating systems and applications, networks, Microsoft Office suite, and hardware troubleshooting skills.